That One Fun Place Rules
While we want you to enjoy your time at That One Fun Place, we have rules in place to make sure everyone is comfortable, safe, and secure.
As a parent or guardian it is YOUR responsibility to make sure your child follows the safety rules.
We take your child's safety seriously. Patrons not following the safety rules will be asked to leave.
- EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN AT THE FRONT DESK AND WEAR A WRIST BAND.
- No one admitted without a signed waiver.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Food or drinks purchased at That One Fun Place must not be brought on matted areas.
- If you are not here for a scheduled party, you may not bring any food or presents in.
- No running.
- NO FIGHTING OR ROUGH HOUSING.
- Socks must be worn at all times on all matted areas. Bring your own socks or you can purchase a pair at the front desk.
- One rider down the slide at a time.
- No going down slides head first.
- No climbing the wrong way on the slides.
- Keep your elbows UP, IN, or CROSSED while sliding.
- No going behind inflatables or in restricted areas.
- No sharp objects, please empty your pockets!
- Please remove all loose jewelry as it may cause injury.
- Obey “That One Fun Place” staff at all times.
- Watch out for younger kids around you.
- Use of our center is at your own risk.
- Once you leave the “That One Fun Place” facility, there is no re-entry.
Play Safe and Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!!
If you see a problem or a safety issue, please report it to a staff member immediately!
148total visits,2visits today